Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Entry #2: Holy Crap, Totally Forgot Mr. Link.

Haha, sorry guys, forgot to put up the link to my fanfiction (not that it really matters, no one has viewed my blog yet :P).
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5713401/1/The_bLegend_b_of_bZelda_b_bTime_b_bGate_b
As for today, I have to make it brief because I only have fifteen minutes to type. I might as well put a little story up about myself.
So, let it begin. . .
My name is Uzuki Cheverie. My real name is not actually Uzuki, but a nickname I came up with in the seventh grade. Back in seventh grade, I felt the need to stick out more than the rest of the human beings at our school (and I still feel like that). So I came up with a nickname for both me and my best friend.
Are any of you people out there familiar with The World Ends With You?
It was a video game released for the Nintendo DS quite a while ago. It got game of the year for the DS that year (it was made by the creators of Final Fantasy, so it was obviously a good game). So there was this character in the story, a Reaper named Uzuki Yashiro. She was one of my favorite characters, so I took the name Uzuki for me, and I named my best friend Yashiro.
Shortly after, in eighth grade, when I started to write my fanfiction, I came up with Uzuki Kasahara and Yashiro Takahashi, best friend Reapers that are now one of the many main characters of Time Gate.
So that's basically how I came up with the name. I use Uzuki now way more often than I used to, using it for signatures and pennames on various websites. And because of this, there are also quite a few characters in the story that are based off real-life people (my brothers, Yashiro's brothers, our best friends from school, etc.).
So there you go, today's story. Hope I didn't bore you. I gotta start coming up with some better content. Maybe I can get chased down by Slender Man.
No.
No, I don't want that.
Needless to say, I am also a person who researches Slender Man.
Now that I have put that up, I'm starting to feel that if I keep mentioning him here, I'll end up as a runner. . .
See you later, forum.
Stay safe, runners.
- UZUKI

No comments:

Post a Comment