Thursday, February 3, 2011

M, a friend. (I apologize. . .)

Hey guys. Not much Time Gate stuff today.
I want to take the time to mourn over the possible death of one of the most famous Slender Man runners in human history.
The one that taught us all the rules.
The one that realized everyone else's mistakes.
The one that possibly lasted the longest.
M.
I'm not saying he's dead. He may be dead, he may not be.
But right now, I'm getting worried.
I posted a comment to his blog a little while ago (you guys know it as The Tutorial, a.k.a, http://www.getuphigh.blogspot.com/), but he hasn't replied. He hasn't even written back to the email I sent him about a month ago.
But I could just be getting paranoid.
Because when you're running from a man with no face, it's hard to get your hands on a computer.
Alright, back to Time Gate.
Now that I'm on the conversation of Slender Man, I'd like to talk about a little demon I created in Time Gate called "The Kyodai no Akuma." Not just Kyodai, but all the demons I've got created in this story.
Dex. (also known as, Dark Link).
The Deity. (Fierce Deity, from MM).
Kyodai no Akuma (Japanese for The Monstrous Demon)
Shiretsuna no Akuma (Japanese for The Fierce Demon)
Sairento no Akuma (Japanese for The Silent Demon)
I have an evergrowing obession with demons, but the one I'm proud of the most is the Kyodai no Akuma. Back when I was. . . even more paranoid of the Slender Man than I am now, I created a demon for Time Gate called the Kyodai no Akuma. He wears a tuxedo. But the difference between him and the Slender Man is that he actually has a face; dark black, demonic eyes, long black hair, and of course, fangs that are the length of your arm from your elbow up to your shoulder. This creature is even worse than the Slender Man to some of my friends.
But not to me.
Kyodai is my own creation. I shall not fear something that I created in my own head. That would just be foolish knowledge.
Slender Man is something that I fear. I will always fear it. And I will always fear the worst for the runners that have to deal with him (possibly myself in a short while.).
So that's it for today. I haven't gotten my computer fixed, but a fellow wannabe-runner of mine may be able to get it fixed for me (Mr. Computer Genius. . .). I'm going to keep posting at school with the little time I have, and hope that I can get my own computer back ASAP.
Until then, good luck to the runners, and have a sweet afterlife to those that have already passed. I hope to get back onto the subject of Time Gate soon. I may just make a second blog for Slender Man later, if my sanity will allow for it.
-UZUKI

No comments:

Post a Comment